4 ebooks to boost your mobile strategy

The year ends or begins, small glass of betaine citrate in hand (the Christmas or New Year holidays remaining on the stomach), the recovery is fast approaching!

2021 is going to be a new mountain to climb, and it’s about not dragging yourself into the right inertia when it comes to your mobile strategy.

To prepare well for this new year and get off on the right foot with your -app- mobile strategy, here are 4 pieces of content to download to get around the big questions and tackle clear ideas!

An inventory of the mobile app market

Before getting into the major themes underlying a mobile strategy, taking a look at the key figures and trends on the subject can be a good way to have a panoramic view of mobile marketing, at the same time. than to see the latest developments regarding the repercussions of Covid-19 on this area.

In the same category

webinar acquisition trafic

CyberCité is organizing 2 days of “Traffic from scratch to cash” webinars on April 6 and 7, 2021!

You will discover, for example, that 65% of purchasing journeys start from a mobile or that 38% of consumers make purchases from a mobile app, a proportion which is increasing in particular under the impetus of the age group. 18 to 35 years old (66% of them make purchases from a mobile application).

Based on this logic, food apps are the most successful. Thus, 1 in 2 consumers use an app to do their shopping.

Download the full study

The best strategies to get new users on your mobile app

Whether you are launching your app or simply want to continue your effort to acquire new users, it is always good to explore new methodologies, optimize the levers you use or simply change your minds with new ones. approaches.

Reading this white paper will therefore not hurt you, it is built around 10 great tips to optimize your mobile acquisition strategy. App Store, A / B testing, social media campaigns… the guide goes down one by one the main options available to professionals to attract new users.

Download Guide

Promote retention and loyalty on your mobile app

After having attracted users, another big problem, it is to keep them by improving its retention rate and better yet, to retain them. Here again, delving into an ebook that has covered the issue can be a good idea to resume!

App retargeting, M-CRM, or push notifications … levers that are sometimes poorly exploited or even shunned, which are however often the key to retaining users who are often hard-won. Take the retargeting app for example: today, only 25% of installations turn into active users. It is therefore a matter of going to “work” the remaining 75% to transform them into “real” users and the retargeting app is a lever that has proven itself in this field.

This white paper covers the subject and will be a good way to start the year by shedding light on the best techniques to promote retention and loyalty!

Download the white paper

Techniques to boost in-store traffic thanks to mobile-to-store

In the context where 75% of mobile users carry out local searches on smartphones go to stores within 24 hours and where 81% of Internet users inquire on mobile to ensure that a product is available in store before going there , the mobile-to-store marketing technique that aims to increase point-of-sale traffic from digital actions designed for mobile phones makes more sense.

This guide scans the main essential elements for retailers who would like to implement relevant actions on mobile with the aim of attracting Internet users to their store.

Download the guide

Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here